If you love fashion, love Max and love working in a team, here is an exciting opportunity to join the buying team at Max.
As one of New Zealand’s most favoured brands, Max enjoys a high profile and a reputation for delivering classics with a twist every season that take you from work to wine bar in style.
As an experienced Buyer you will use your advanced knowledge and experience to identify and realise opportunities to grow Max’s range. You will contribute effectively to the long-term strategy and deliver the right product at the right time that aligns to the Max customer profile and merchandising strategy. The role requires strategic thinking and the ability to contribute operationally to short-term objectives.
The successful person will have at least four years proven experience and a successful track record in apparel buying and extensive knowledge of garments, fabrications and fit. You will demonstrate knowledge of current trends in fashion, have excellent relationship skills, advanced negotiation skills, high levels of judgement and a passion to succeed is essential.
If you want to work for a company with an unwavering commitment to being an inclusive, innovative and inspirational fashion brand that champions women, please apply today.
Recent Posted Jobs:
- Health Care Assistant – Inpatient Unit (W14/036)
- Analyst Programmer (N14/103)
- Team Leader – Application Administrator Team (N14/104)
- HR & Training Manager (x9DnHRM)
- Accounts Payable Administrator (SC_14-021)
- Anaesthetic Technician Team Leader (AH041-14)
- Physiotherapist Rotating Core II (permanent and fixed term roles available) (130153)
- Property Manager (3644)
- Service Assistant Paint (DYAH459745)
- Customer Engagement Manager (x9DnCEM)
- Medical Laboratory Assistant – Specimen Reception (HV2325-13 )
- Sales Team Members (X88-574003)
- Plant Operator (DXAP43812)
- TeleSales Representative – Madras Street (CARCH0014)
- Customer Service Fixed Term (w18fix)